Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 15: What do they say about the early bird again? It's sleepy?

Weight: 131.2

What I did today: I woke up at 5:30 and worked out.

No, really. I can't believe it either. It took me a lot longer to roll out of bed than I anticipated, but around 5:40 I popped in Slim in 6 Start It Up, worked out, took a shower, got dressed, made breakfast, packed my gym clothes, and got to work on time (actually a few minutes early).

I wish it was 8:20 when Clocky woke me up.

I honestly thought I'd be fresh & energized by the time I got to work. Yeah, not so much. I felt pretty much the same I do every morning. I didn't feel bad though, which was a start.

The whole point of doing this in the morning was so I could free up my afternoons for other things, like getting back in to running. So after work I went down to the gym on hopped on the treadmill. I still haven't bought the inserts my doctor recommended but after tonight I'll put that on my priority list. My knees felt like they were going to pop out of their sockets, or whatever they're attached to.

I should probably know that, considering I was an archaeology major in college.

Anyway, I restarted Week 1 of C25k since it's been over a week since the last time I ran. I could probably use all of the practice I can get. After the treadmill I hopped on the elliptical and spent 15 minutes watching Paula Deen make some delicious looking chocolate ball things. Yes, there was butter.

So even though I'm really proud of myself and I'm committed to doing this for at least six more weeks on workdays, I'm still going to super enjoy sleeping in tomorrow :)

*note: Yes, the alarm clock in the above picture is on wheels, yes I own one and yes, it is the coolest alarm clock ever. Google "Clocky," thank me later.



No comments:

Post a Comment