Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 10: Peer Pressure FTW!

Weight: 134.0

What I did today: Since the weather was glorious today (50 degrees and sunny), I went biking on the Rail Trail again, but this time I brought a friend. Definitely glad I did! I noticed a huge improvement today with my seat and handlebars readjusted, but I was still getting tired. My friend kept pushing me to keep going though, and we ended up doing about 7 miles total! It was a little embarassing, I was huffing and puffing and my friend was just gliding along, but I need to keep in mind that there is a reason that I'm going through all of this: I need to get into shape. Every day that I continue with this I am going to get better.

I'm pretty sure this isn't normal

I did notice only an hour or two after biking yesterday some bruising on the inside of my thigh. Today it got even worse. Obviously I must be doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. It doesn't hurt when I'm riding (actually it doesn't really hurt at all) but it's pretty scary looking. I'll have to pay more attention next time I go riding to see if I can zero in on the issue. 

But then again, I biked seven miles today!! WOOT WOOOOT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! You should see my bruise now, it's about the size of a baseball and roughly the color of Barney the Dinosaur. On a side note blogger is now allowing me to comment, hooray!

    ReplyDelete