Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 60: Yeah, that was neither epic nor awesome

Weight: 127.2

So last week didn't go to well. I'm not sure what happened. I got most of my pushups down, but I had a hard time with steps as well as getting some posts on here. I missed a day of Hip Hop Abs as well. Maybe it was too much?

I've got some good news though. Yesterday was awesome, I got my first 20,000 step badge yesterday.

Woot woot!

It actually wasn't that hard either. When I was watching TV in the morning I walked in place, then I went for a run, then some more walking in place, cleaning, and later shopping. Speaking of my run, it's really going well. This time it was 2:30 of alternate running and walking. I finished thinking I could keep running and I wasn't in any pain.

I've also switched over to Level 2 of Hip Hop Abs, which is a whole new set of videos. Some parts I'm really liking, other parts I'm getting frustrated with the dance moves. I know though that if I keep moving eventually I'll pick it up. Each video is longer than the Level 1 versions but the schedule rarely doubles up the videos (unlike the first month) so I'm actually working out for less time. Doesn't feel like it yet though.

I dropped a ton of weight last week. Today I'm up a little bit due to picky kids and the horrible, horrible food at Red Robin, but my lowest last week was 126.2. Sometimes I notice that I've dropped a lot, but other times I look in the mirror and still see too much pudge. Today is one of those days. I joined a class on diet and exercise which I'm looking forward to so I can pick up some good tips and tricks.

Finally, wow, I've been doing this for two months now. The scary part of that? Tough Mudder is getting closer and closer. Eek!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,

    Thanks for posting a link to your blog in the Fitbit Climbers group. I think what you're doing is fantastic!

    William

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica,
    Thanks for sharing your progress here! How is your training going since January?
    All the best for the Mudder!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete