Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 54: In which my day off wasn't much of a day off

Day #2 of Week of Epic Awesomeness

Weight: 129.2

Goals:
  • Walk 15k steps: Got to 11,035
  • Climb 25 floors: Ended with 28 (woot!)
  • 10 unassisted pushups: Done and done
  • HHA: Planned day off today
I went into today super positive. For about ten minutes. Then I remembered that we had a company wide meeting that was going to take half of the day. This wouldn't be such a big deal, but I usually get in (on a good day) 8,000 steps while I'm at work. Add in another hour long meeting after that, and I'm already down around 5,000 steps. Urgh. Plus no workout means I'm out the three to four thousand I get on average during a workout. Yikes.

I did try to cram as many as I could by parking far from where I needed to be, pacing a lot, etc. but by the time I ate dinner I only had about 7,500 steps logged for the day. So I did what most normal people do: zoomed around my house going as fast as I could (running in place is fun!!). Considering I got 3,500 steps in in about a half hour doing this I'm going to call it a win.

Good thing tomorrow is a new day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment