Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 5: Hip Hop Abs, All Day Long!

Weight: 135.2 (woot wooooot!)

What I did today: Tuesday nights are Fit Club at the library (my main source of exercise for the past year. Tonight we did Hip Hop Abs Extreme Cardio, which is a supplement video for those who have already done HHA before. I won't lie, I absolutely love Shaun T & HHA. There's something to be said for a workout you spend laughing - in a good way. The guy just cracks me up. I'll be buying the "big" Hip Hop Abs set in the beginning of the new year and I'm really looking forward to it.

My thoughts for now: The biggest thing that has surprised me so far is that I'm barely sore. I've been trying to focus on different areas each day so I don't overwork my muscles. I'm also thinking about seeing a nutritionist for my diet. I would like to lose weight, but I'm mostly worried that I'm not getting enough of the nutrients I need. If you've seen a nutritionist before, let me know what you're thoughts are.

Excited for tomorrow, back to running!

No comments:

Post a Comment