Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 4: I need some new workout clothes

Weight: 136.2 (this better be muscle weight gain...)

Since I ran yesterday and needed to switch it up a bit, I headed over to the local gym for some elliptical action. I ended up talking to the owner for a while, I mentioned that I was training for Tough Mudder and he said that he did it the year before. He's promising to load me up on tips (huzzah!).

The only thing that stinks about the gym are all the mirrors. I'm sure some people find them useful, but all I do when I workout is look at myself and think about how scummy I look in my gym clothes. I bought some real workout pants a while ago, but the rest of my uniform consists of Penn State t-shirts and even more t-shirts. 

Today's Selection
 
 
I think I'll buy myself a new real workout shirt for every two weeks that I stay on target. Unless, you know, I'm broke. Or I find a t-shirt I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment